2075 Town Center Blvd., Orlando, FL 32837
America's Urgent Care of Hunter's Creek can offer your business:
- A strong return to work philosophy with injured employees, alleviating lost time claims.
- Cost-saving and effective medical care.
- In-house referral network for injuries and illnesses requiring specialty medical assessment.
- Knowledge of current DOT, OSHA, Federal and local regulations and standards.
- On-site screening or testing services.
- Physical exams tailored to meet your needs.
- Timely turn-around on medical reports and status.
- Treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses.
America's Urgent Care of Hunter's Creek understands the role Medical Professionals play in the treatment of employees. We understand that on the job injuries are expensive, disruptive and time consuming for your business. We understand that each patient requires individual medical treatment, and will work with the patient to develop a plan that returns them to work as soon as possible, with a modified duty philosophy.
By staying current with OSHA, State, and Federal regulations, we do not lose sight of employers’ cost and efficiency considerations. We have developed a team of healthcare professionals who maintain the highest quality of medical standards. They provide you with outstanding care while reducing your overall costs.
America's Urgent Care of Hunter's Creek offers corporate medical services to both public and private employers throughout the Orlando area. Our Corporate Account Program provides employers with a cost effective, convenient platform for Occupational Medicine services, urgent care services and workers compensation services.
From physicals and drug screens, to vaccines and alcohol tests – we have you covered.
- Department of Transportation Physicals (DOT)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Flu Shot
- Hepatitis B
- Laboratory Services
- Periodic Medical Assessments/Screenings
- Workplace Physical Examinations – Pre-Employment and Periodic
- X-ray Capabilities