2075 Town Center Blvd., Orlando, FL 32837
Know Before you Go
At America's Urgent Care of Hunter's Creek, you are our top priority. When you can't get in to see your primary care physican or haven't found the right doctor yet, we will be glad to see you at America's Urgent Care of Hunter's Creek.
Our facility utilizes the latest in technology, including electronic medical records, computerized digital x-rays and on-site pharmaceuticals providing you a more efficient visit.
Just walk in, an appointment is never necessary!
What to Bring:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Co-pay, Deductible, Co-Insurance – Payment due at time of service
- List of Current Medications
What is Urgent Care?
Urgent care services are designed for acute, episodic care. Simply put, we can treat most minor injuries or illnesses that are not life-threatening. We are a walk in clinic so you never need an appointment!
Whether you have an upset stomach, a sore throat or a cough – need a sports physical, some lab work or have an injury that needs immediate attention - America's Urgent Care of Hunter's Creek is committed to getting you in, out and on your way. Most visits to our center can be addressed in about an hour or less.
In most cases, urgent care services are less expensive than a trip to the ER – saving you time AND money!
- Cough, Sore Throat, Ear Pain
- Allergies, Bee Stings, Bug Bites, Rashes
- Sprain, Strain, Broken Bones assessments
- Colds, Flu, Fever or Virus
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Difficulty Breathing, Asthma, Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Work Related Injuries
- Drug or Alcohol Trouble (Suboxone)
- Department of Transportation Physicals
- Lab Work
- X-Ray On-Site (Monday, Wednesday till 1pm, Thursday and Friday)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Sutures and Suture Removal
- Breathing Treatments
- Medication Administration
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Flu Shots (Seasonal)
- Hepatitis B
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Tetanus w/Pertussis
America's Urgent Care of Hunter's Creek is contracted with most major insurance plans including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Sunshine State
- United Health Care
Can’t find your carrier? Call us and double check!
Individual plans may differ, we recommend calling your health insurance carrier for specific health benefit and network information.
No Insurance? No problem! America's Urgent Care of Hunter's Creek offers affordable prompt pay rates to our uninsured patients. America's Urgent Care of Hunter's Creek welcomes the opportunity to serve all patients.